TES Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TES Reloaded
TES Reloaded is one of the biggest project of the modding community.
It is a plugin for Oblivion, Skyrim and Fallout New Vegas.

HAVE FUN!
AlenetAdministrator
The Author
GBRModerator
lldeModerator
malonnModerator

Timeslip

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v1.0

Scanti

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

ShadeMe

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

Ethatron

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v3.0
Talion_Ranger

i see this a new site for elder scrolls an etc for downlaods.  Empty i see this a new site for elder scrolls an etc for downlaods.

Sun 20 Dec 2020, 05:29
im looking for hd mods an such. i saw oblivion reloaded is that a hd mod or enhance mod? are mods will be moving to this new site soon?

malonn
malonn

i see this a new site for elder scrolls an etc for downlaods.  Empty Re: i see this a new site for elder scrolls an etc for downlaods.

Sun 20 Dec 2020, 13:57
This site is only for download and discussion of Oblivion Reloaded and it's spinoffs (New Vegas Reloaded and Skyrim Reloaded). You will never find other mods here, unless they are directly related to the Reloaded mods.
Talion_Ranger

i see this a new site for elder scrolls an etc for downlaods.  Empty Re: i see this a new site for elder scrolls an etc for downlaods.

Sun 20 Dec 2020, 19:38
@malonn wrote:This site is only for download and discussion of Oblivion Reloaded and it's spinoffs (New Vegas Reloaded and Skyrim Reloaded).  You will never find other mods here, unless they are directly related to the Reloaded mods.

i see thanks.

what is oblivion reloaded?
malonn
malonn

Sun 20 Dec 2020, 23:09
A patch/mod that greatly enhances the graphics. You can read about it here on the site.
Talion_Ranger

Sun 20 Dec 2020, 23:10
@malonn wrote:A patch/mod that greatly enhances the graphics.  You can read about it here on the site.

cool. i look up the details.
malonn
malonn

Sun 20 Dec 2020, 23:12
Good idea.
Talion_Ranger

Sun 20 Dec 2020, 23:45
@malonn wrote:Good idea.

so i look at it. yeah this something im looking for.

to make sure i understood. in the additional packages. do i need all the nexus requirements it asks?

Talion_Ranger

Mon 21 Dec 2020, 03:48
it seems everything got installed. i manage to gte the unofficial patch installed first, then oblivion reloaded an then i think everything worked. no issues.

im using the betehsda.net version of oblivion. is this the only reloaded version available? are there any others i need or does this include imperial city reloaded as well?
malonn
malonn

Mon 21 Dec 2020, 21:38
Ive read that OBSE may not be compatible with the Bethesda.et version--I don't know though.

Imperial City Reloaded is a separate mod. This mod is standalone and has no requirements other than OBSE (Oblivion Script Extender). Search youtube for GamerPoets for mod tutorials. This is not a general mod help forum. We want to keep discussion here only for the Reloaded mods.
Talion_Ranger

Mon 21 Dec 2020, 23:08
@malonn wrote:Ive read that OBSE may not be compatible with the Bethesda.et version--I don't know though.

Imperial City Reloaded is a separate mod.  This mod is standalone and has no requirements other than OBSE (Oblivion Script Extender).  Search youtube for GamerPoets for mod tutorials.  This is not a general mod help forum.  We want to keep discussion here only for the Reloaded mods.

gotcha. so thats seperate.

understandable. i wasn't sure of this forum. but i defiantly try to keep or make sure have only discussions.

but i appreciate the assistance.
malonn
malonn

Tue 22 Dec 2020, 13:56
You're welcome. I understand about being new to a modded Oblivion, we were all there at some point.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum