TES Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TES Reloaded
TES Reloaded is one of the biggest project of the modding community.
It is a plugin for Oblivion, Skyrim and Fallout New Vegas.

HAVE FUN!
AlenetAdministrator
GBRModerator
lldeModerator
malonnModerator

Timeslip

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v1.0

Scanti

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

ShadeMe

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

Ethatron

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v3.0
Desmo_851

White NPC bodies and no reticles through glass Empty White NPC bodies and no reticles through glass

on Mon 14 Dec 2020, 07:14
Hi! I have two problems with latest version:

1) When there is a light/shadow change, the NPCs' bodies turn completely white

White NPC bodies and no reticles through glass 110

2) The reticle reflex sight's reticle is not shown through glass

White NPC bodies and no reticles through glass Noreti10
White NPC bodies and no reticles through glass Howits11

Could someone help me to solve them?
jujubunicorn

White NPC bodies and no reticles through glass Empty Re: White NPC bodies and no reticles through glass

on Mon 14 Dec 2020, 08:36
Its an AMD issue.... The main dev uses AMD so it probably wont be fixed which kinda sucks
malonn
malonn

White NPC bodies and no reticles through glass Empty Re: White NPC bodies and no reticles through glass

on Mon 14 Dec 2020, 21:21
He meant Nvidia. Alenet uses Nvidia and nothing else. AMD's drivers are different.
Desmo_851

on Mon 14 Dec 2020, 21:46
@jujubunicorn wrote:Its an AMD issue.... The main dev uses AMD so it probably wont be fixed which kinda sucks

Uh, so I have just to replace the GPU and all works properly?
jujubunicorn

on Tue 15 Dec 2020, 02:53
Replacing a gpu for one mod is kinda huge deal if your tight for money.... and yeah I meant nvidia sorry.
jujubunicorn

on Tue 15 Dec 2020, 02:55
I would just wait tell either one of the devs fixes it (as i said before kinda unlikely) or openmw works with new vegas so you can use their built in shadows
Desmo_851

on Tue 15 Dec 2020, 03:08
@jujubunicorn wrote:I would just wait tell either one of the devs fixes it (as i said before kinda unlikely) or openmw works with new vegas so you can use their built in shadows
Ok, well you finally motivated me to switch graphics card hahaha, it was an investment that I wanted to make for a long time. Thanks for support!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum