TES Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TES Reloaded
TES Reloaded is one of the biggest project of the modding community.
It is a plugin for Oblivion, Skyrim and Fallout New Vegas.

HAVE FUN!
AlenetAdministrator
GBRModerator
lldeModerator
malonnModerator

Timeslip

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v1.0

Scanti

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

ShadeMe

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

Ethatron

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v3.0
valhalex86

Oblivion Reloaded and other plug-ins and settings Empty Oblivion Reloaded and other plug-ins and settings

on Wed 09 Dec 2020, 02:35
Hi everyone and thank you all for this amazing thing called Oblivion Reloaded.

I can't find it on the forums, but I remember to read something on Nexus time ago.

I remember, that Grass fixes as Grass overhaul, or enhanced grass is no more needed due to OR does the same thing. I think the same with Oblibion Stutter Removal, wich is no needed too.

My question is.. How about the Distant Lod generators? Again I think I saw that OR does the same. Also I have doubts with 4gb ram patch, etc.

Maybe is because I'm on my smartphone, but I can't find now the OR features.

Thanks in advance and sorry if I lost something or repeat some post
Defirdayon
Defirdayon

Oblivion Reloaded and other plug-ins and settings Empty Re: Oblivion Reloaded and other plug-ins and settings

on Wed 09 Dec 2020, 12:23
Hello,

every mod that manages grass is not needed with OR. Concerning Grass Overhaul: this is mainly a replacer for Vanilla grass. OR instead does not replace the grass itself. It uses Vanilla appearance.

About Oblivion Stutter Remover: OR has a very good feature called "Memory Management". Personally I combine this with Oblivion Display Tweaks and ShadeMe's MoreHeap. With these I get a stable game neverseen before. Of course, OSR can still be used with OR.

OR doesn't do anything on LOD-generation. If you have mods adding VWD-Objects or mods, that change landscape, you still need TesLODGen and Tes4ll.
valhalex86

Oblivion Reloaded and other plug-ins and settings Empty Re: Oblivion Reloaded and other plug-ins and settings

on Wed 09 Dec 2020, 18:52
Ok!! Thank you very much!!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum