TES Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TES Reloaded
TES Reloaded is one of the biggest project of the modding community.
It is a plugin for Oblivion, Skyrim and Fallout New Vegas.

HAVE FUN!
AlenetAdministrator
GBRModerator
lldeModerator
malonnModerator

Timeslip

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v1.0

Scanti

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

ShadeMe

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

Ethatron

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v3.0
malonn
malonn

Issue with OR transparency/bald NPCs - Page 2 Empty Re: Issue with OR transparency/bald NPCs

Wed 17 Mar 2021, 22:38
AMD is pretty buggy for OR. The developer (Alenet) doesn't own AMD and has admitted that there are some problems. Your best bet is to find workarounds like you are doing. There are no true fixes. You'll have to sacrifice one thing for the other.
snake0463

Issue with OR transparency/bald NPCs - Page 2 Empty Re: Issue with OR transparency/bald NPCs

Thu 18 Mar 2021, 02:19
Yeah I still haven't noticed any issues or changes whatsoever with deleting the extra shaders folder but I'm not too much of a realism fan so I might just not be noticing it.
malonn
malonn

Fri 19 Mar 2021, 01:03
I think extra shaders are for the shadows. But I don't precisely recall. Your call if you don't want shadows, but your best bet for a bug free (as possible. Some thing are buggy) experience is to buy nVidia. I wouldn't do that for one mod, but that's me.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum