TES Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TES Reloaded
TES Reloaded is one of the biggest project of the modding community.
It is a plugin for Oblivion, Skyrim and Fallout New Vegas.

HAVE FUN!
AlenetAdministrator
GBRModerator
lldeModerator
malonnModerator

Timeslip

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v1.0

Scanti

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

ShadeMe

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

Ethatron

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v3.0
Giulia

Issue with OR transparency/bald NPCs Empty Issue with OR transparency/bald NPCs

on Thu 08 Oct 2020, 12:12
Hi, I wanted to ask if somebody had this issue while trying the last four versions of OR (8.0, 8.1, 8.2 and 8.2.1). After a lot of tweaks and attempts, I decided to write here. Everytime a NPC or my PC enters enters a building or is next to a spot that cast shadows, his hair disappear and the same occurs with all his equipment (both clothes and armors). All NPCs appear to be bald. I tried to deactivate shadows, to tweak some shader and even to deactivate hair mods (the only one I have installed is by Kart). Moreover, except for High elves, I noticed that all caracters' eyes in games are transparent. I use OCO v.2. This problem never showed up with OR 7.1, I'm trying to understand where it could come from. I'm considering to use again OR 7.1, maybe it's the best solution. Thanks a lot for your attention.
malonn
malonn

Issue with OR transparency/bald NPCs Empty Re: Issue with OR transparency/bald NPCs

on Thu 08 Oct 2020, 13:48
@Giulia wrote:Hi, I wanted to ask if somebody had this issue while trying the last four versions of OR (8.0, 8.1, 8.2 and 8.2.1). After a lot of tweaks and attempts, I decided to write here. Everytime a NPC or my PC enters enters a building or is next to a spot that cast shadows, his hair disappear and the same occurs with all his equipment (both clothes and armors). All NPCs appear to be bald. I tried to deactivate shadows, to tweak some shader and even to deactivate hair mods (the only one I have installed is  by Kart). Moreover, except for High elves, I noticed that all caracters' eyes in games are transparent. I use OCO v.2. This problem never showed up with OR 7.1, I'm trying to understand where it could come from. I'm considering to use again OR 7.1, maybe it's the best solution. Thanks a lot for your attention.

I'm not sure. Strip your LO down to just OR and see what happens. ENB? If so get rid of it. AMD or Nvidia?
Giulia

Issue with OR transparency/bald NPCs Empty Re: Issue with OR transparency/bald NPCs

on Mon 12 Oct 2020, 19:28
Hi, thanks for you reply. The LO is okay, OR is the last mod loaded. I've always run Oblivion with an AMD card (i know it's a problem, but it worked perfectly with OR v. 7.1). I've tried over and over again but nothing changed. Always the same issue with translucent eyes/clothing in areas with shadows. I thought to use again OR version 7.1 but I don't find the folder anymore: is it possible to download it from this site? It doesn't appear under the download section in OR page. Thanks a lot again.
malonn
malonn

on Tue 13 Oct 2020, 18:52
@Giulia wrote:Hi, thanks for you reply. The LO is okay, OR is the last mod loaded. I've always run Oblivion with an AMD card (i know it's a problem, but it worked perfectly with OR v. 7.1). I've tried over and over again but nothing changed. Always the same issue with translucent eyes/clothing in areas with shadows. I thought to use again OR version 7.1 but I don't find the folder anymore: is it possible to download it from this site? It doesn't appear under the download section in OR page. Thanks a lot again.

I'm not sure where to grab the older versions of OR. Maybe someone will have an archive of 7.0 or 7.1 and share, but you may be out of luck.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum