TES Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TES Reloaded
TES Reloaded is one of the biggest project of the modding community.
It is a plugin for Oblivion, Skyrim and Fallout New Vegas.

HAVE FUN!
AlenetAdministrator
The Author
GBRModerator
lldeModerator
malonnModerator

Timeslip

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v1.0

Scanti

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

ShadeMe

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

Ethatron

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v3.0
golgo13

Wrong documentation & bug with SleepingMode Empty Wrong documentation & bug with SleepingMode

Sat 04 Sep 2021, 14:35
1. On the download page it puts "Tree Canopy Shadows = On" as a requirement. But this turns all exterior shadows off except for tree canopy shadows.

2. When u commit a crime and elect to goto prison you can elect to serve your sentence by going to bed. With SleepingMode enabled nothing happens and you're stuck in prison.
malonn
malonn

Wrong documentation & bug with SleepingMode Empty Re: Wrong documentation & bug with SleepingMode

Sat 04 Sep 2021, 15:11
I'm not sure about the documentation. But as for sleeping mode, once you lay down, you have to press the activate control to sleep.
golgo13

Wrong documentation & bug with SleepingMode Empty Re: Wrong documentation & bug with SleepingMode

Sat 04 Sep 2021, 16:05
Ok I get it. To get into bed you press "E" then to sleep you press "T" (the wait button). You don't know how many imperial guards I had to punch to find this out.

The canopy shadows thing still should be addressed though.
malonn
malonn

Sat 04 Sep 2021, 20:22
My bad, yes "T" (the wait control). Sorry.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum