TES Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TES Reloaded
TES Reloaded is one of the biggest project of the modding community.
It is a plugin for Oblivion, Skyrim and Fallout New Vegas.

HAVE FUN!
AlenetAdministrator
The Author
GBRModerator
lldeModerator
malonnModerator

Timeslip

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v1.0

Scanti

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

ShadeMe

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

Ethatron

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v3.0
angkor

ENBBoost and "HDR and Anti Aliasing" with OR Empty ENBBoost and "HDR and Anti Aliasing" with OR

Sat 28 Aug 2021, 04:28
First of all, thank you so very much for the great job you all are doing here :thumbsup:
Few questions though while installing OR V8.4 ...
Using ENBBoost in its ENBLocal ini Engine part "ForceAnisotropicFiltering=true", is this the right setting while using OR and does anyone have more suggestions for this ini file?
I'm looking at "HDR and Anti Aliasing" @ https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/39909? and I'm wondering if this is useful for OR and if so should we follow their advice "In the Oblivion Settings enable HDR without Anti Aliasing." instead of OR's "HDR Lighting = On" with "MSAA = 4x (RECOMMENDED)" ?
And what's your advice on Lazypcb @ https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/27009
malonn
malonn

ENBBoost and "HDR and Anti Aliasing" with OR Empty Re: ENBBoost and "HDR and Anti Aliasing" with OR

Sun 29 Aug 2021, 05:10
OR has it's own memory management system. As well as it's own anisotropic filtering system. You don't need ENBoost. Using it will probably cause instability.

OR enables the vanilla AA to be used with HDR. It also includes its own SMAA effect. Try them first before adding a third party library. Some people are not satisfied with that alone though. People are picky about AA You could just grab a hi-res monitor. No need for AA then.

OR includes it's own cell buffer purging mechanism. It is far more robust than the vanilla "PCB" command. You don't need third party purgers.
angkor

ENBBoost and "HDR and Anti Aliasing" with OR Empty Re: ENBBoost and "HDR and Anti Aliasing" with OR

Tue 31 Aug 2021, 03:54
thank you malonn for your response :thumsup:
I already had my doubts but I've used these "mods" for so long that I really needed some assurances here :wink:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum