TES Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TES Reloaded
TES Reloaded is one of the biggest project of the modding community.
It is a plugin for Oblivion, Skyrim and Fallout New Vegas.

HAVE FUN!
AlenetAdministrator
The Author
GBRModerator
lldeModerator
malonnModerator

Timeslip

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v1.0

Scanti

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

ShadeMe

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

Ethatron

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v3.0
tixazz
tixazz

It's just doesn't work (sorry about repeating) Empty It's just doesn't work (sorry about repeating)

Tue 03 Aug 2021, 09:58
I installed (manually) OR to the clean GOG vanilla version of Oblivion and game just crashed when I start new game after loading screen. I changed Oblivion.ini and settings, as recomend in description. I did ArchiveInvalidation with OBMM. So, whats wrong?
malonn
malonn

It's just doesn't work (sorry about repeating) Empty Re: It's just doesn't work (sorry about repeating)

Tue 03 Aug 2021, 19:32
You've done something wrong. Unless the GOG version of the game isn't supported. I don't know about that. Do you have the requirements? OBSE? Your post is too vague to really drill down, in my estimation, on what the problem could be. Sorry. OR works. If it doesn't, you've done something wrong.
tixazz
tixazz

It's just doesn't work (sorry about repeating) Empty Re: It's just doesn't work (sorry about repeating)

Tue 03 Aug 2021, 20:54
@malonn wrote:You've done something wrong.  Unless the GOG version of the game isn't supported.  I don't know about that.  Do you have the requirements?  OBSE?  Your post is too vague to really drill down, in my estimation, on what the problem could be.  Sorry.  OR works.  If it doesn't, you've done something wrong.

Thank you for your answer! I found that unofficial plugins were the reason of crash. And I read that AMD cards doesnt support. Well, thats fine. Maybe install the game on my nvidia-lap later.
malonn
malonn

Wed 04 Aug 2021, 13:23
Glad you found the problem. The patches are stable, by the way. They shouldn't cause crashes. I believe there's something in your install going wrong. Also, yes, AMD cards are not supported. They work, but there will probably be some serious bugs.
tixazz
tixazz

Thu 05 Aug 2021, 08:21
@malonn wrote:Glad you found the problem.  The patches are stable, by the way.  They shouldn't cause crashes.  I believe there's something in your install going wrong.  Also, yes, AMD cards are not supported.  They work, but there will probably be some serious bugs.

Anyway, I don`t think than OR just worth all this technical problems on my ass. For example: now game crashes after I eat some food... I`m sure if I fix it, some new bugs will apear necessarily, so technical quality of this mod at the beta-version best case. All other mods work great without any problems.
malonn
malonn

Thu 05 Aug 2021, 12:51
How long you been modding your game? Noobs sometimes struggle with OR. It's quite easy. I've been modding Oblivion since 2007, and it gives me no troubles. You are right, it is buggy, however. It's your prerogative though. If you don't want to deal with setting it up, then by all means, pass it over.
tixazz
tixazz

Thu 05 Aug 2021, 13:19
@malonn wrote:How long you been modding your game?  Noobs sometimes struggle with OR.  It's quite easy.  I've been modding Oblivion since 2007, and it gives me no troubles.  You are right, it is buggy, however.  It's your prerogative though.  If you don't want to deal with setting it up, then by all means, pass it over.

I've play since 2006, but I'm always was too dumb for make mods with myself, just once I did cool rebalance and re-faces mod, just for me, and that's it. I agree with you, but man, I even can't get out from the first sewers with OR, lol. And it's pretty sadly cause I can see the really big potential of it.
malonn
malonn

Thu 05 Aug 2021, 22:25
Well, I'm sorry you can't run OR. You're missing out
tixazz
tixazz

Mon 09 Aug 2021, 07:10
@malonn wrote:Well, I'm sorry you can't run OR.  You're missing out

I figured it out and enjoy the game now! Just install it on other PC with nvidia card, lol. Thanks for the mod!
malonn
malonn

Mon 09 Aug 2021, 14:55
Good to hear. I didn't know AMD causes crashes though. I'll keep that in mind when offering support.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum