TES Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TES Reloaded
TES Reloaded is one of the biggest project of the modding community.
It is a plugin for Oblivion, Skyrim and Fallout New Vegas.

HAVE FUN!
AlenetAdministrator
The Author
GBRModerator
lldeModerator
malonnModerator

Timeslip

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v1.0

Scanti

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

ShadeMe

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

Ethatron

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v3.0
Jopp

SR4 - awsome and some older issues Empty SR4 - awsome and some older issues

Wed 03 Mar 2021, 20:19
I always play with SR, and to my delight, we get a new version of SR, now version 4
After awhile of testing in Enderal, i realized that:

Volumetric Fog = Deactivates Clouds and Sun
Precipitations = i get a texture seam in the middle of the screen, when it rains - maybe just a texture issue (by the way, several effects like snow, puddle were missing from the downloaded SR so i added them from the effects in OR after reading the SkyrimReloaded.log - so far i did not see any error
Water (Shaders) = Water is totally awesome, however in distance (LOD) the sea appears cyan, instead to get the ambient light tint (as seen with SR Water turned off) - maybe just a texture issue (i zipped the 10mb water texture file meanwhile)
CameraMode = if i open the game menu (esc) and go back, my game zooms out in 3rd person view, and i am totally unable to switch back to 1st person view
AmbientOcclusion = flames are rendered as semi transparent planes with the flame

the rest works flawlessly. I guess these issues above are known, but i wanted to pin them down as reference.
DiaZ

SR4 - awsome and some older issues Empty Re: SR4 - awsome and some older issues

Mon 08 Mar 2021, 17:50
Many thanks for the information, I would like to add that when I turn on SMAA, a strange fog appears everywhere
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum