TES Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TES Reloaded
TES Reloaded is one of the biggest project of the modding community.
It is a plugin for Oblivion, Skyrim and Fallout New Vegas.

HAVE FUN!
AlenetAdministrator
The Author
GBRModerator
lldeModerator
malonnModerator

Timeslip

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v1.0

Scanti

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

ShadeMe

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v2.0

Ethatron

Oblivion Graphics Extender (OBGE) v3.0
Defirdayon
Defirdayon

A Big Thank You! Empty A Big Thank You!

Fri 12 Feb 2021, 15:04
Dear Alenet,

I want to thank you very much for the new OR 8.4.0 release! :-)

I appriciate very much your hard work over all these years. Long ago I’ve begun using OR with version 2.2 and it’s astonishing, what has changed and implemented since these days. All the great graphical features and stability improvements making Oblivion a new game. Especially the shadows are awesome of course. As someone coming from „Oldblivion“ I can state, that it has become „Newblivion“.

Under all made innovations I want to highlight two ones, which are IMO in most conversations about OR a little bit underrated and I want to vote for them at this point:
These are Memory Management and Weather Mode. The first one makes the game (in conjunction with common memory tools and tweaks) stable in a never seen way. Almost no memory related CTD’s and combined with good performance – applied on a heavy modded game. Only a few years ago such stability was nothing even to think about.
The other one, I want to vote for, is Weather Mode, which has freed me from digging into CS for readjusting fog distances and colors (e.g. according to experiments with grid distant count and such stuff). Today I open a luxurious menu, adjust the things I want, see the behaviour in real-time and in-game - the same of course with all other graphical features and adjustement possibilities.

So for these (as said IMO a little bit underrated) two features in special a separate big thank you!

With best regards
Defirdayon
Alenet
Alenet
Administrator

A Big Thank You! Empty Re: A Big Thank You!

Fri 12 Feb 2021, 16:01
WOW! Thank you very much! I am happy you appreciate my work and you can have fun!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum